We’re a national executive search and management recruiting firm.
2019 marks our 18th year working exclusively for the U.S. auto industry.
Automotive and transportation recruiting is all we do!
We work exclusively for automotive organizations operating in the United States.
- Vehicle / Equipment / Motorcycle / Transportation OEM’s
- Mobility/Autonomous/Connected Car/Telematics Companies
- Battery/EV/Alternative Fuel OEM’s and Developers
- Automotive Finance Companies – captive and independent
- Automotive Marketing Agencies
- Automotive suppliers and vendors – to both dealers and OEM’s
- Commercial fleet organizations
- National, regional & local dealer groups
We’re engaged to recruit for Automotive clients in the United States. That’s it.
- Retained Leadership
Typically on Confidential President, EVP, SVP, C-Suite and Executive Director projects, with
base salaries of $300,000 and above. We also consult on Board (Corporate Governance) projects.
- Contingent Management
This is where we’ve made our name! Projects for automotive talent — Senior Managers up through Vice Presidents, with base salaries in the range of $120,000 – $300,000.
- Project-based Candidate Research
To provide the client with a starting point for a high level search project – by developing
high-deep-dive research results on the known (and unknown) executives in a particular
segment of the automotive industry. We complete these consulting projects for other search firms – and corporate clients.
- We work on a simple premise: Communicate clearly, plainly, honestly – and with the highest-level of credibility – to both clients and candidates. Simply put? This isn’t park district soccer. We aren’t hand-holders. And we aren’t selling cotton-candy. We’re here to help our clients find the absolute best talent for their specific needs! That’s our place in the industry that we LOVE!
- So, here’s how it works: The hiring company is the chef. They set the menu – they know the specifics of what they need and they send us to the grocery to do the shopping for those specifics. Our job? Bring them what’s on their list…….
- ……Not everyone has the specific and required credentials for every position. Some common-sense advice? Don’t shotgun your resume for every job that looks/sounds good. No matter where you see a job posted, we’d suggest taking a hard look at a position spec vs. your credentials before raising your hand. You know for what you’re qualified (and not!). And it’ll be blindingly obvious to recruiters if you aren’t. Emailing your resume for a position where you are clearly not a fit, dilutes your personal brand and can smell of desperation.
- Simple and clean. Write and format your resume so that it flows cleanly – and is simple to read. 2 pages MAX! No fancy colors and pictures – just a solid, true story about your credentials and education. And PLEASE proof read! Speling and grammer mistakes our deadly. =)
Best of success in your search!